Teclab Management Services Limited Hiring Business Development Personnel
Teclab Management Services Limited – Our client, a Safety Solutions Provider, registered and Licensed to practice Security Service and a member of Nigeria Institute for Industrial Security (NIIS) and Society of Security Practitioners of Nigeria (SSPN) is seeking to fill the services of:
Job Title: Business Development Personnel
- Seeking opportunities for business development within a defined area or sector.
- Responsible for heading up their expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend.
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization.
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
Qualifications and Requirement
- Minimum of Bsc in Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years in similar field
- Age Limit – 28-35 years.
- Meeting targets
- Time management
- Presentation and communication
- Being enthusiastic, ambitious and confident
- Being thorough and motivated
- Information technology
- Being professional, flexible and amicable.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: