Digital Marketing and Sales Manager at XGI Group
XGI Group – A conglomerate in the Digital Marketing and System Development field, is looking to bring in talented individuals to grow the business in the capacity below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Sales Manager
- The Digital Marketing and Sales Manager will have an opportunity to help identify target audiences, assist in building digital marketing campaigns that generate new leads, craft online social media marketing strategies, as well as analyze and optimizing performance.
- This individual will be responsible for identifying and engaging in conversations via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and community blogs.
- Create new, unique content for social media and web sites to build brand awareness for clients (organic and paid)
- Establish and run Facebook, pinterest, instagram, snap chat, LI and twitter traffic campaigns targeting lead generation
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising social media and reputation management strategies for clients
- Organize results and findings into presentations for clients and team members
- Maintain awareness of new digital marketing techniques being used by others, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop new techniques
- Manage clients paid media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Experience Level: 2-3 years
- Education minimum: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in related field (e.g. marketing, pr, advertising, and/or social media)
- Professional experience using social media platforms
- Analytically strong with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities as it relates to real time marketing
- A solid understanding of appropriate posting techniques on each social platform
- Experience using listening & reporting tools like Facebook Insights, Brandwatch and Google Analytics
- Experience managing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest Ads
- Creativity, flexibility, attention to detail and a team player
- Have a firm understanding of changing technology, including software and tools
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Experience in web design programs including WordPress
60K base plus commission.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online