Mental Health Support Worker at Synapse Services
Synapse Services is a privately owned Centre for Psychological Medicine located in the heart of Nigeria – Anambra. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care as well as treatment of addictions, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mental Health Support Worker
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- Flexibility to work shift patter industry
- Minimum of OND in Health Related and other Social Sciences Course
- Must be a residence of Awka , Anambra state.
- Well built Female and Male
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the position as the title of the Email.