Public Address Operator/Audiographer Job at Nigerian Army
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Address Operator/Audiographer
Corps: Directorate of Army Public Relations
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
- NABTEB tech Certificate.
- Trade Test Certificate.
- Video Camera Technician
- Graphic Design
- Public Address Operator/Audiography
- OND Journalism or certificate from approved institutions
- OND or certificate from approved Institutions
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click the link above to “Register”.
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Click Here for List of Examination Centres
Click Here to View Zonal Centres
For technical support and complaints, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plot 1092, Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Area 7, Garki,
For more details, applicants are to contact 08038575725 or 08037234828, or visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng