Receptionist Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions Limited
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including guests, and stakeholders.
- He/She will render customer relations services.
- Greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Will also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard; Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Keep the organization’s social Media handles active: employ the use of influencers to boost the handles and significantly improve the organization’s social media presence.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them an office or boardroom to meet in.
- Arrange appointments. Update appointment calendars. Schedule meetings and trainings.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities in collaboration with the office administrator
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- University Degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Experience in front desk positions
- Certification(s) in customer relations management is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters, which must include class of Degree and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject.
- CV and Application letter must be attached to the mail
- For Applications to be considered, they must be sent before the deadline and must have the subject line.