Sales Executive Opportunity at Lilygate Hotel
Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Reports To: Director of Sales / Sales Manager
- The Sales Executive primary role is to perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing team e.g. filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying, loading special or negotiated rates on to the property management system and Maintaining Customer and company profiles.
- Should assist in selling guest rooms, catering services and banquet facilities as directed by the Director of Sales.
- Also provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, collecting and processing sensitive data, resolving guest issues and also perform clerical functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries in a pleasant manner.
- Answer client / bookers questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants etc.)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Responsible for coordinating internally with the sales & marketing team.
- Generating reports, preparing proposals, collections details , coordinating with clients & suppliers.
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, banquet event orders, CVGR Letter).
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g. brochures, promotional materials, sales demo kit, welcome kit, souvenir etc.).
- Generate group and/or corporate leads through internet prospecting, networking, and telemarketing.
- Manage and maintain sales executives and managers schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Assist sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, events and any appointments.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Interaction with client in regards to leads, hotel needs and client travel.
- Meets with clients in the absence of the Director of Sales or Sales Managers to effectively and professionally convey details of the sale to the client.
- Perform hotel site tours with potential clients.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Design, upload, extract and maintain customer databases.
- Create and manage Company and Travel Agent profiles on the property management system.
- Should know the process of merging profiles.
- Load and Manage Rate Codes to the Hotel Software, And link the negotiated rates to the correct company profiles.
- Print Daily Sales reports for each sales managers and submit to Director of Sales.
- Print Sales manager productivity reports for each sales managers and submit to Director of Sales.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
- Conduct research and collect data to prepare reports and documents.
- Utilizes efficient sales strategy for the maximization of hotel revenue.
- Coordinates necessary arrangements with vendors relating to sales.
- Establishes strong relationships with vendors to ensure maximization of hotel revenue.
- Ensures all documents produced by the Sales Department (i.e. BEO’s, contracts, rooming lists, proposals) are completed accurately and on time.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material are available at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by Director or sales or the management.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely.
- Working knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Be friendly, customer centric, smile and able to work in a team environment.
- Good computer skills; proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Knowledge of sales and marketing modules like Opera .
- Diploma or degree in Business Management.
- Two or more years of experience working in a hotel. Previous experience working in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com