Senior Counselling Officer Job at Sunfol Educational Consultancy Limited
Sunfol Educational Consultancy Limited is a leading service and consultancy firm in Nigeria. We pride ourselves in providing an unparalleled professional experience aimed at bridging the educational divide in institutions, corporate organizations and governmental bodies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Counselling Officer (Male)
- Counselling applicants on suitable course and study option (10 minutes per student)
- Support to applicants during the application and placement process
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities (develop monthly marketing plan)
- Liase with other branches within the company to provide a region-wide service for the university
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake
- Timely and accurate updates to the company and university regarding student recruitment activities (48 hours after completing the recruitment activity)
- Assist university delegates on recruitment visits
- Marketing and promoting all pfl institutions across all divisions to prospective students(daily)
- Conversion of all prospective clients – ensuring client register(complete enquiry to registration within 72 hours)
- Send details of unregistered enquirers to the telesales team for support follow up and conversion(daily)
- Maintain full update on all pfl partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures
- Any other related task that may be assigned
Experience and Qualifications
- 2 years related work experience is a must please
- Undergraduate degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level – essential
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Experience in an administrative role – essential
- Experience of working in international education – desirable
- Marketing experience – desirable.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Proficient in basic use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles – desirable
- Knowledge of international higher education – desirable.
- Well-presented and professional demeanor
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org