Senior Service Solution Manager-RNO Job at Telinno Consulting
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Service Solution Manager-RNO
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for leading the design, documenting, managing & controlling the positioning strategy and road map of the RNO service lines.
- This candidate shall lead several technical and organizational change projects to improve RNO service line performance, to secure our position as the leader in the west and central Africa market and set the foundation for development of high value planning and optimization services to our customers.
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, document, manage & control the positioning strategy and road map of the RNO service lines
- Have the group responsibility for all RNO contract negotiation, and management to ensure we remain within SLA and retain the advantage over competition.
- Lead the organizational design, execution and control of the structure, systems, partnerships, processes etc. to align the capability with the positioning strategy and road maps.
- Champion and manage quality systems across the group for all RNO services delivery to ensure it meets the customers quality expectation and interface with the operational RNO Managers to ensure this quality systems are operationalized and maintained.
- Lead the development of high value optimization services, working with our customers and the operational RNO team.
- Oversee that project framework is in place for all RNO services delivery to ensure RNO projects are delivered in line with standard practices, documented and measurable. Champion this processes and culture within the RNO organization.
- Responsible for all RNO human resource development, assessment and other programs to ensure that we retain and develop the best engineers within the industry.
- Designing and updating all needed processes and procedures
- Perform human resource support to advance the aim of the RNO service line within the organization.
- Assessing risks that will impact smooth delivery of all deliverables in line with RNO contracts, identify timely risk mitigation plan for management approval. The candidate shall work hand in hand with the applicable country RNO managers.
- Responsible for the weekly key stage reports to the customer and to Telinno senior management as defined.
- Responsible for vendors and customers relationships across the RNO service lines.
Below are key outputs expected of the Senior Services Solution Manager:
- Method of procedures (MOP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Organization change reports/output and updates (structure, processes, manuals, partner strategy etc.)
- Weekly and monthly reports to customers or senior management as defined
- RNO service line Positioning Strategy and road map, version control.
- New optimization services and life cycle management periodic reports.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or physical sciences discipline. An MBA or MSc will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years in similar function , with multi-vendor and technology RNO solutions management and development.
- Work experience with Major Telecom Carrier and or Major Infrastructure Vendor.
- Experience as RNO manager or a leader in optimization projects and can demonstrate results to the customer.
- Demonstrable competence in implementing projects and programs using either PMP and PRINCE II framework in a dynamic and multi-national business environment is a key advantage
- Experience in progress monitoring alongside a delivery program
- Fluency in English and French an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Wide background to include technical service delivery , project management , marketing, business sales and product design/development
- RNO multi-vendor and multi technology technical knowledge.
- Hands on skills and experience in the use of the industry standard optimization processes, tools and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of marketing, project/product management in a telecoms environment
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Knowledge and experience of designing and publication of materials.
- Extended work hours
- May require travel – local and international
- Work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.