Telesales Officer (Male) Job at Sunfol Educational Consultancy
Sunfol Educational Consultancy Limited is a leading service and consultancy firm in Nigeria. We pride ourselves in providing an unparalleled professional experience aimed at bridging the educational divide in institutions, corporate organizations and governmental bodies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Officer (Male)
Reports to: Head of School, Departmental Heads and Classroom teachers
- To generate leads of potential clients and representing Specific partner institutions abroad and providing effective counselling on applications and guidance to all registered students in order to get them to their study destination (UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New-Zealand & Dubai).
Core Working Relationships:
- Operations Manager, Conversion Manager, Sales and Business Development Manager and Customer Service Managers
- Ensure all leads generated from Edgewood College events such as Expos, Institutional Visits, Enquiries and marketing activities should visit school for conversion
- Daily calls to all leads from online page and expo leads from HODs which includes walk-in enquirers, marketing activities and institutional visit leads
- To send weekly reports of calls and follow-up done in respect to leads received
- To consistently call and follow-up on leads and ensure students eventually visits our school
- To daily receive leads from FDEs on walk-ins and enquirers and to follow-up for conversion
- To report to CM every Friday on all activities carried out for the week and how many students eventually visited our school
- To report to CSM on completion of every stage of follow-up in respect to Expos and update list on progress made.
- Generate leads of potential clients
- Promote and sell Edgewood services using telephone and other online media
- Ensure registrations targets are met
- Any other related task that may be assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or able to demonstrate the level of key skills required at degree level – essential
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Experience in an administrative role – essential
- Experience of working in international education – desirable
- Vast Marketing experience – desirable.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Proficient in basic use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles – desirable
- Knowledge of international higher education – desirable.
- Possess or display professional demeanor
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]