Head of Accounting Job at Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounting
- Oversee the activities of the Finance and Accounts department.
- Review the SEC and NSE Quarterly reports and ensue they are sent out on time.
- Preparation of Financial Accounts for audit purposes
- Liaise with the External Auditors during the annual audit.
- Liaise with our Tax consultants on LIRS, FIRs and all Tax liabilities.
- Ensures all records are accurate and filed correctly.
- Authorize postings.
- Track Funds across all Bank accounts.
- Approve the daily cash flow before it is given to the MD.
- Review and approve the monthly payroll.
- Ensure we are getting the best services from our banks.
- Prepare Management Accounts as at when due.
- Ensure the accounts policies and procedures are adhered to and review same for improvements.
- BSc. Or HND
- Year of Experience: 8 Years Post Qualification (with least 4 years capital market experience)
- Professional Certification: ICAN (ACCA & CIS added advantage)
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role as subject of the mail