Kitchen Steward Employment at Westown Hotels
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Steward
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organized at all times.
- Adhere to all sanitation guidelines.
- Assist the Cooks as and when necessary.
- Collects and removes trash from all areas of the operation following established procedures.
- Ensure waste bin area is kept clean and tidy.
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers
- Cleans and sanitizes pots, pans, utensils, and other minor equipment routinely used in the kitchen following established procedures.
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the maintenance manager.
- Always maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The right candidate should have a positive attitude, communicates effectively, work under pressure and priorities and works efficiently with limited supervision. Must be residing within Ikeja Axis.
- Minimum of Ordinary Diploma
- Previous experience in similar role (2 years) and knowledge of basic food hygiene.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2018 .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com