Pediatric Nurse needed at Solid Rock Hospital
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pediatric Nurse
- We are seeking a qualified, detail-oriented team player to join our excellent staff. In this position, you will play a key role in providing care to adolescents, children, and infants.
- You will offer care for children from birth through their late teens, often collaborating with the family to address their options, problems, fears, and concerns for their child.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies changes in a child’s signs and symptoms and intervenes in emergency situations.
- Differentiates between normal and abnormal physical findings.
- Participates in activities to manage a child’s pain levels.
- Serves as a child advocate
- Evaluates a child for signs and symptoms of abuse
- Administers edication using age-appropriate guidelines.
- Determines a child’s needs related to pain management
- Analyzes situations to anticipate pathophysiological problems and detect changes in status.
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality in nurse/child relationships
- Involves the child and family in the care plan and determines the child’s needs based on a careful analysis of symptoms in relation with their growth and development.
- Performs physical examinations, such as measuring vitals, taking blood and urine samples, and ordering diagnostic tests.
- Explains to parents and families how to take care of their children and protect their health, including advising them on how to design their home for conditions such as paralysis and juvenile diabetes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A registered Nurse with a valid licence
- Must be a registered Pediatric Nurse with atleast 2 years relevant experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing/any other relevant qualification
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject