Graphic Designer needed at Thank U Cards
Thank U is a networked, multi-merchant loyalty scheme that gives you incredible discount across major stores with just one reward card.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer and video editor with up-to-date knowledge to create design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including the company website, digital ads, newsletters, publications, video content, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our marketing and sales team.
- Are creative thinkers and visual storytellers.
- Begin work with thoughtful strategy and avoid elementary design solutions.
- Think beyond aesthetics and apply methodical problem solving to design.
- Are strong communicators and have the ability to articulate design decisions to a variety of audiences.
- Are mindful and skilled presenters.
- Create original imagery as necessary to better enhance content narratives.
- Understand that motion design is an essential part of interactive design.
- Know how to make connections to create, extend, and enhance brand stories.
- Are considerate of accessibility, usability, and future-friendly web standards.
- Understand that digital design is fluid, flexible, and adaptive.
- Are proficient with Adobe’s Creative Suite or equivalent design applications while open to learning new tools and techniques.
- Have grit and understand that hard work is simply part of the job.
- Are interested in continual learning and sharing knowledge with others.
- Make opportunities to be a part of a larger professional community.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design and video software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas to the marketing team
- Work as part of a team with content creators, developers etc
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro etc)
- Proficiency with photography, filming, and video editing
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Graphics Designer Application”.
Applications should contain the following:
- Resume and a thoughtful “cover letter,” which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description and why you want to work at Thank U. Kindly include a link to your portfolio or a PDF portfolio showing samples of your best work.
- Before you get in touch, you should get to know us better on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.