Loaders/Unloaders needed at Ayoola Foods Limited
Ayoola Foods Limited, is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loaders/Unloaders
- Keep truck and associated equipment in proper working order;
- Report any problems to facility management
- Load from warehouse into the truck and load delivery truck according to route sequence
- Ensure product is in correct location and notify supervisor of any obstacles
- Ensure product is stacked neatly and safely within the warehouse and the delivery truck
- Perform all tasks according to Standard Operating Procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all associates
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner
- Maintain a clean and neat work space at all times
- Demonstrated regular attendance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate or Ordinary National Diploma in any field.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Plot 7-9, Ayoola Street,
By Gowon Estate Extension,