Production/Stock Manager Role at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources – Our client, a “Proudly Nigerian” brand that Manufactures & Distributes healthy Food & Snacks across Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production/Stock Manager
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems
- Maintain stock levels and carrying out stock inventory periodically
- Raise Purchase order requests for stock replenishment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and think critically through a variety of problems
- Reliability and punctuality
- Requires the ability to follow documented procedures and good manufacturing practices on a consistent basis.
- Requires being self-motivated and a desire to grow and learn beyond the basic job responsibilities.
- Record production metrics data such as quantity, weight, size and types of product packaged to ensure conformance to company standards.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online