QHSE Advisor Employment at Proserv
Proserv is an international energy services company specialising in the provision of life-of-field solutions. The company operates worldwide from 22 sites in six geographical regions: UK, Scandinavia, Middle East & Africa, Far East & Australasia and North & South America.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QHSE Advisor
Job No: PROSERVMEA200
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The QHSE Advisor is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all QHSE processes in Nigeria and ensures compliance with all QHSE reporting locally and as required by the QHSE function at a regional level.
- The role requires a dedicated and dynamic individual with operational QHSE experience who is capable of developing and supporting Proserv personnel to ensure full support to the QHSE objectives of the organisation.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Maintain and develop local management system in line with Proserv corporate and regional requirements and broadcast changes to staff
- Work with the regional QHSE team to implement, maintain and improve Proserv’s QHSE standards
- Ensure compliance to QHSE standards for all work undertaken within Proserv Nigeria
- Maintain an operational focus to ensure that quality of product and service is high and that work is undertaken safely
- Co-ordinate and maintain records for all QHSE presentations, Tool Box Talks (TBT)
- Conduct internal audits and inspections highlighting areas of improvement and ensure required changes are implemented
- Conduct supplier audits (prequalification and continuous) in line with Proserv’s audit schedule and business requirements
- Support LEAN and 5s implementation
- Visibility and leadership in the principles of quality, health, safety and environmental protection
- Report and investigate any non-conformity or incident in line with company policy and standards
- Attend and participate in exhibitions, shows and events to promote Proserv product lines.
- Develop and monitor monthly performance of organizational annual QHSE objectives
- Conduct periodic customer feedback, using response and other analysis tools to measure satisfaction.
- Manage, measure and report waste generated according to Proserv Nigeria waste management procedure.
- Measure and report monthly impact of operations on the environment.
- Environmental parameters monitoring, according to Proserv policy and HSEMS standard requirements.
- Coordinate and participate in operational excellence projects
- Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day-to-day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
- Interface with clients/clients QHSE units for compliance with their QHSE requirements and product/service delivery requirements.
- Ensure workers follow all Proserv Nigeria local QHSE processes for safety and quality products and service delivery.
- Ensure annual departmental objectives are developed and performance monitored monthly.
- Maintain relevant QHSE records and communicate with global QHSE team
- Coordinate external audits (certification, customer and regulatory).
- Ensure QHSE management reviews are periodically done, according to plan.
- Develop and deliver internal QHSE trainings in line with organisational training plan.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- QHSE Auditing qualification (QMS, EMS and HSMS auditors’/lead auditors’)
- Degree or equivalent in related QHSE subject or Engineering / Manufacturing
- 5 years experience within a manufacturing environment
- Proven track record of previous QHSE role
- 3 years experience at a supervisory level within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in internal and external auditing
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online