Administrative Officer Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a leader in the interior decoration sector, is seeking the service of a qualified candidaer for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Main duties include managing the office, preparing regular reports, give support to all units to ensure the overall corporate objectives are achieved and organizing records.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Any other task assigned by line manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Solid knowledge of office procedure.
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A team player with motivational skills.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or relative field.
- A minimum 3 years related industry experience.
Salary, Work days
- Proposed salary is between N80, 000 – N120, 000/m based on experience.
- Work days: Monday – Saturday.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘Adm Off’ as subject of mails
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.