Business Operations Advisor – Turkey Job at Oracle Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Advisor – Turkey
Job Ref: 17001GLG
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Job: Business Operations
- Supporting the License Sales organization in achieving its business goals.
- Supporting Sales Management Team in optimizing and implementing business management governance, effective usage of sales tools and systems, business planning and execution of Go To Market model.
- Driving the regular execution on the sales management governance, review weekly sales forecast submissions. In absence of the Sales Manager conducts regular business reviews on his/her behalf.
- Implementation of KPI based performance management system for the sales managers and teams, regularly evaluates performance and highlight areas for improvement.
- Advocating use of the sales management best practices used with the broader business unit, assist to adopt into regular use within the sales teams supported.
- Acting as recognized business partner to Sales Leaders across multiple territories and sales teams supported within Turkey & CAT cluster.
- Ensures that Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices are practiced by the sales organizations. Operates as a team player, agent of change and an advisor to the sales teams in respect of effective use of company systems and processes.
Key Result Areas:
- Supporting the Sales Directors in preparing strategic assessments
- Consolidate and analyze a complete financial picture of the business.
- Provide pivotal metrics that drive decision making
- Ensure process consistency within the region and assist with building out Best Practices
- Track Management dashboards
- Support recruiting of the sales teams
- Proven track record of supporting Sales organizations. Manage day-to-day business and support it through aggressive growth.
- 6+ years of experience working in a Consulting and/or Business operations role
- Previous Sales Operations, Sales excellence experience is a plus
- Knowledge of business and sales processes, operations, tools and guidelines preferable
- Expertise with Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) required
- Demonstrated initiative in an unstructured environment with multiple projects & priorities
- Proven ability to work in a team environment within complex organization
- Fluent in English
Must- have Competencies:
- Advanced data analytical skills
- Business planning / territory management knowledge
- Deep sales methodology and sales processes knowledge
- Market analysis knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal, collaboration skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives.
- Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
- Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing.
- Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
- Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities.
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals.
- Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance.
- Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format.
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected.
- For this, relationship management skills strongly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 8 plus years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online