Job Title: Financial Reporting Officer
Reports to: Manager, Financial Reporting
- Role Holder is responsible for supporting the financial reporting process within the company and its subsidiaries.
- Supports the finance unit in order to assure effective financial reporting and compliance with all financial regulations.
- Internal: All Employees
- External: NIACOM, External Auditors, Tax Consultant,SEC,CBN, Tax Authorities
- Support reconciliations of daily financial activities – accounts payables and receivables.
- Support the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
- Assist with monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Partake in the Company’s annual audit with the external auditors.
- Ensures the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Support improvements in the financial reporting process.
- Ensure the strengthening of internal controls over financial reporting process.
- Oversee Bank reconciliation, Customers’ account and preparation of schedules.
- Review and reconciliation of GL balances.
- Preparation of statutory audit schedule.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Certification in Accounting is a must i.e. ICAN
- A minimum of 3 years experience in financial reporting and reconciliation.
- Experience with any of the Big Four or in the finance unit of a top Insurance Company would be an advantage.
- Basic Hands on experience in regulatory activities including IFRS reporting.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role applied for as the subject of the email.