Manager, Financial Reporting Job at a Top Insurance Company
One of the top Insurance firms in Nigeria, is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Financial Reporting
Reports to: Head, Finance & Performance Management Group
- Role Holder is responsible for managing the entire financial reporting process within the company and its subsidiaries. Supervise the finance unit in order to assure effective financial reporting and compliance with all financial regulations.
- Manage daily financial activities for Accounts Payables and Receivables.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
- Manage monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Coordinate the Company’s annual audit with the external auditors.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Coordinate, develop and update written procedures over the financial reporting process.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting process.
- Oversee Bank reconciliation, Customers’ account and preparation of schedules.
- Review and reconciliation of GL balances.
- Preparation of statutory audit schedule.
- Attending to other regulatory and statutory issues.
- Internal: All Employees
- External: NAICOM, External Auditors, Tax Consultant, SEC,CBN, Tax Authorities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Certification in Accounting is a must i.e. ICAN
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in financial reporting and reconciliation.
- Experience with any of the Big Four or in the finance unit of a top Insurance Company would be an advantage.
- Mandatory Hands on experience in regulatory activities including IFRS reporting.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com Stating the role applied for as the subject of the email.