PHP Developer Role at EcscorpResources Limited
Ecscorp Resources is a solution engineering firm, established in the year 2001 with a cumulative of over 100 years experience. Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions to increase productivity. Our passion, experience, expertise and shared knowledge have forged us into a formidable catalyst for desirable, sustainable change and incessant growth. We strive to provide achievable solutions that efficiently and measurably support goal-focused business priorities and objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built into the application.
- Therefore, a good understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions and data-backup
- Develop quality assurance and testing tools
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience with the use of object-oriented PHP
- Proficiency building clean, well-designed and well-documented PHP modules
- Experience troubleshooting, testing and maintaining software to optimize functionality
- Good working knowledge of MySQL
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Code Igniter, Symfony etc )
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- At lease 2-5 years’ experience in website development
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org