Technical Architect – SOA Job at Growth in Value Alliance
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, one of the largest financial institutions in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Architect – SOA
- We are looking to recruit a Senior Technical Architect. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to apply technical and enterprise business knowledge and experience to coordinate the architectural design, development, implementation and support of various information technology (IT) solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Provide technical architecture reviews, utilize industry best practices and patterns, and help align business capabilities to technical capabilities.
- Ensure that the application/systems, data and technology aspects of the enterprise architecture are driven by the business imperatives of the organization and that the requirements driving the overall architecture are managed consistently and effectively.
- Create architectural vision and strategy for new and existing solutions.
- Lead enterprise architecture projects & producing architecture deliverables.
- Sign off system requirements, identify resources, and estimate timelines for project completion.
- Adopt optimal information management approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
- Be part of a team of product development team in defining and planning business architecture/standards for multiple applications that are consistent with overall enterprise application architecture and in alignment with corporate strategies and initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Electronic Engineering/associated technology fields.
- Post NYSC 8+ years related professional work experience
- The ideal candidate must possess a good understanding of the interdependency between technology, operations and business needs in addition to a successful track record delivering large complex projects under a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Skills & Abilities Needed:
- 7+ years strong development experience
- Experience designing, implementing and deploying Service Oriented Applications using Oracle SOA Suite using JDeveloper.
- Oracle Database
- Must have understanding of Enterprise Application Integration methods and general architectural principles.
- Implementation of process automation, leveraging on integration, technologies based on the Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture Framework.
- Implementation of SLA and Notification Services for process and service monitoring.
- Orchestration technology implementation, administration and customization.
- Implementation of Business Activity Monitoring with performance indicator and dashboards for services.
- Solution design and analysis for process integration.
- Software development methodologies experience and structured approaches to system development.
- Strong business analysis skills, experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling
- High level of technical field expertise.
- Knowledge of Network topology and software systems
- Excellent negotiation and facilitation skills.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technical Architect- SOA” as the subject of the mail.