Pharmacy Technician at George’s Memorial Medical Centre
George’s Memorial Medical Centre stands as a leading service provider in Lagos. We are a specialized hospital centre with professional medical staff and consultants who provide up to date medical services in an ultra-modern and conducive environment. Our services and facilities; such as the state-of-the-art Fertility centre, Gynaecology unit, Obstetric Unit and Infant/child welfare Clinic – to mention a few, have been carefully designed and structured to deliever excellent medical care in the most professional manner.
We are presently seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Lekki Phase1, Lagos
- The successful Pharm Tech will work closely with the pharmacists to help prepare and give out medication and also ensure clients receive the best care, counsel, prescription and management.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Demonstrate good teamwork to ensure client’s safety and satisfaction
- Effectively communicate with clients and respond to questions and requests professionally and in a timely manner too.
- Ensure dispensed medications are billed, and patients are referred to the cashiering point for payment.
- Assist pharmacists with receiving and processing physicians’ orders and dispense medications.
- Verify and enter prescription details into the hospital system/computer to update patient medical records.
- Ensure that all medications are stored in appropriate condition to avoid damage
- Prepare order, stock and store medications and other pharmacy-related items.
- Maintain a working knowledge and consistently execute Pharmacy standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- The right candidate must have a minimum of a PharmTech certificate from a recognized Institution
- 1-2years relevant work experience in similar practice
- Must be accustom with electronic system of purchasing, stocking, merchandizing, dispensing and reporting
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Power point and Microsoft word.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2018.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Whilst we wish to thank interested applicants, we may only be able to contact those who have been considered for the role.