School Secretary needed at Silverwood School
Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Secretary
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Run a daily check on all the classes, school surroundings and the toilet to see if they have been cleaned.
- Daily print and endorse toilet checlist for cleaners
- Daily supervise and Enforce and manage toilet checklist with cleaners
- Submit duely completed weekly toilet checklist every Friday
- Daily Ensure teachers signs into the attendance sheet
- Daily manage and control odour of the entire school
- Daily Receive pupils as they are being dropped off.
- Daily Make arrangements and coordinate any school outing and escursion
- Daily Ring the alarm for assembly.
- Schedule meeting appointments of HOS with parents, teachers and visitors (when Needed)
- Daily Run through the to-dos for the day.
- Daily Gather and prepare appropriate accounting information in the account book
- Daily Run an hourly check on the toilets as well as supervise the cleaners.
- Daily Maintain, control and manage fuel for generator
- Daily Maintain, control and manage fuel for school bus
- Daily get daily attendance checklist of all pupils from teachers
- Daily enforce the calling of any absent child (when needed)
- Daily Get the cleaners to get the plates ready for the pupils for break.
- Daily ensure generator is put off by breaktime 11am
- Daily Ensure generator is put on by 12pm and goes off by 330pm for the day (exception by HOS)
- Daily Ring the alarm for break time.
- Daily Announce the arrival of parents to pick up their children.
- Daily Ring the alarm at the end of break.
- Daily Ring the school alarm at the closing hour.
- Daily Get the bus ready to go drop the pupils that follows it.
- Daily Monitor parents or Helps to come pick up their children.
- Daily Fill the daily School report book to fill in the day to day activities of the school.
- Daily supervise records of the extra curriculum activities and attendance by facilitators.
- Daily Ensure all electrical equipment have been turned off
- Daily Ensure all the secure areas are locked at the end of workday
- Ensure the storage and cataloguing of books with the head of school
- Daily ensure intercom is used by teachers without loitering around
- Weekly catalog spoilt items, furniture, electrical etc
- Daily ensure security pumps water and ensure water supply
- Weekly ensure cleaners clean swimming pool areas, car park and front of school gate
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org