Alumni Network Coordinator Position at Andela Nigeria
Andela is developing a corps of high-quality technology talent across the African continent that will drive the current and future phases of tech-enabled growth around the world. With the fastest growing population and highest youth population in the world, we believe Africa is one of the greatest untapped markets for talent development.
At Andela, we find the brightest young people in Africa, train them to be world-class developers, and connect them with employers around the world looking for top technical talent. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Alumni Network Coordinator
About the Role
- The Alumni Network Coordinator is equal parts network builder, relationship builder, events planner, and careers support specialist.
- You will collect and manage data on Andela alumni, while constantly supporting current alumni with engaging opportunities, programs and events.
- To be truly successful in this role, you would need to be passionate about people, and about making sure the right combination of resources and human capital are always exposed to one another.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Create and manage database of current Andela alumni
- Capture and publish Alumni stories
- Connect Alumni to career growth opportunities (e.g job boards, coaches, other Alumni)
- Organize and run engaging and impactful Alumni events
Key Attributes & Qualifications
You’re already looking like an Alumni Network Coordinator if you:
- Have participated in the management of alumni associations
- Are a natural communicator and networker who backs up their work with precision and structure (tracking resources, ensuring resources are growing, carefully maintaining relationships & commitments)
- Are a power user of spreadsheets and other data tracking and analysis tools
- Love to meticulously track data in an organized manner that allows for easy future references and planning
- Have periodically run engaging networking events
- Quickly build relationships, and continually strengthen them over time through consistency and trust
- Are adept at quickly identifying resource gaps and directing people to the right sources.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online