Business Development Intern needed at Hotels.ng
Hotels.ng – We are an online travel agency specialising in hotel bookings within Nigeria. We help customers book hotel rooms online, provide comprehensive help and support to our clients and make the hotel booking process smooth and easy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Intern
About the Role
- Nigeria’s largest hotel booking platform is in search of smart, young people currently in their Pre-NYSC, NYSC, SIWES and lives close to Yaba.
- The aim of this internship is to afford young undergraduates the opportunity to participate in a work environment, learn business lessons, find early mentors that could guide them, and understand the career opportunities that exist in the real world once they have concluded their undergraduate studies.
- This internship has a structured program that was particularly built to help the most qualified candidate grow.
The key role of the intern would include but will not be limited to:
- Coordinate with your supervisor on how to achieve the objective of providing great hotel options/experiences in Nigeria.
- Working with the business team to improve business relationships
- Sourcing for business contacts, and building a relationship with the proposed business contact throughout the prospect’s time in the business pipeline.
- Quickly resolving business-related problems that inhibit the work of other departments
- Ensuring that we have the best deal possible on every signed business.
- Reporting daily results and weekly strategies on how to achieve better results.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please do not apply if you live outside Lagos or you have completed your NYSC because your application will not be evaluated.