Business Development Manager Job at Origin Group Nigeria
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- As a Business Development Manager, your challenge will be to raise awareness of the company products and services for the assigned area, and establish contacts with clients
- Reporting directly to the Executive Vice Chairman, you will be able to call upon ORIGIN TECH GROUP’s huge diverse array of engineering skills, equipment and operational logistics team to design, offer and then provide unique and innovative solutions to the most demanding heavy lift and challenges.
- Our industry is extremely niche, so while commercial heavy lift experience is valuable it is not a requirement.
- If you have confidence in your sales abilities, can open doors and engage clients with effective solutions to their heavy lift and transport problems, then we can help lift your career to new heights.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals, budgets and profitability.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all enquiries submitted for pricing, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and ITT (Invitation to Tender) responses.
- Prepare tenders and presentations.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Essential: Tertiary qualification
- Desirable: B.Sc/HND Marketing or any related discipline
- Blend of Marketing, sales and technical
- Logistics and/or industrial construction.
- Strategic analysis; Heavy lift knowledge.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a technical sales environment
- Agribusiness, Farming or any related field.
- International sales/business development
- Selling services
- Nigerian market.
Skills & Abilities
- Fluent English Speaker
- Collaboration skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Project Management Skills
- Computer skills
- Business Intelligence
- Strategic and analytical skills.
- Creative and Innovative
- Young graduate (age 22-30yrs)
- Professional presentation
- Influencer / impact
- Pro-active and taking initiative
- Target driven/competitive
- Effective communicator.
- Able to inspire others
- Drive change.
- Eligible to work in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Valid passport
- Willing to travel.
- International driving licence
N50,000 – N60,000, Market Related – Based on Experience Monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online