Full Goods Planning Lead Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen has been mandated by one of the largest independent manufacturer and distributor of well-known and widely consumed brands to recruit as:
Job Title: Full Goods Planning Lead
Job Reference: 1375
Function: Supply chain
- The FG Planning Lead is responsible for ensuring that products are available in the right quantity at the right time and the right location using the right planning tools and processes to improve sales as well as company profit/bottom-line
- Liaison between the sales and the production teams for proper sales forecasting.
- Demand planning & sales forecasting and also demand capability development for business growth.
- Supply Network Planning and processes.
- Capacity planning and production optimization.
- Distribution planning & collaboration for effective FG networking & delivery.
- Tools management & deployment
- Strategic projects planning & delivery
- B.Sc in Statistics, Mathematics or Supply Chain Management or Analytical Faculties/Social Sciences or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in CSD industry
- Excellent knowledge of logistics with good inventory / distribution, interpersonal, planning, control, analytical skills.
- Must be highly numerate with advanced excel skills.
- Uncompromising integrity.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online