PCR Operators (TV) needed at TVC Communications
We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PCR Operator (TV)
Employment Type: Full Time
- We seek an experienced PCR Operator (for TV) to assist in leading the daily operations of the production control room and supporting the production gallery to ensure that content is delivered to the highest standards.
Responsibilities / Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to assist in all aspects of television production including studio preparation, operation on the sound mixing console and vision mixing console.
- Should be able to assist in satellite news gathering operations when necessary.
- National Diploma in Film and TV Production or in Electrical/Communication Engineering
- The position requires working early morning shifts, evening shifts and weekends.
- Must possess an outstanding multi-tasking skill.
- Knowledge of Windows PCs is very necessary.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Camera and video production experience
- Must be dependable
- Must be a good team player
- Must work well under pressure
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online