Patient Support & Project Manager Role at Sanofi Nigeria
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patient Support & Project Manager
Job ID: R2441502
Job Type: Full time
- The Patient Support & Project Manager is an integral part of the affiliate’s operations.
- The Patient Support & Project Manager shall perform tasks on a daily basis that directly impact patient support programs [PSP], access initiatives and other special prjoects as required.
- Responsibilities shall require the management special projects [DHCs etc.,] PSPs and Access Initiatives [e.g., GAAP] in collaboration with other internal stakeholders
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage and support Access initiatives, Patient Support Program’s (PSP) [tracking, compliance, training and support for new PSP implementation] and special ad hoc projects as required.
- Responsibility for using these systems in managing the projects and programs.
- Responsibility for supporting multiple business functions and activities as applicable.
- Lead PSP Infrastructure and Assessment project team
- Responsible for ensuring validation of PSPs in 4M and utility of SharePoint for sharing information with internal stakeholders
- Support Access Initiatives/PSP/Special Ad Hoc Projects in managing key deliverables and milestones as needed.
- Ensure a state of compliance with company procedures and policies through monitoring and oversight of critical areas of activities under the Patient Support & Project Management Operations umbrella
- Generate reports summarizing monitoring, conduct reviews of documentation, and facilitate remediation as needed in collaboration with direct manager
- Work with Quality to manage deviation and drive continuous improvement activities and EBI/Medical to ensure compliance in all processes.
Access Initiatives / Special Projects:
- Support logistical coordination of training initiatives and on-boarding sessions for PSP
- Support Planning and execution of Access initiatives in collaboration with head of Access
- Support management/maintenance of Share Point site
- Support planning and execution of special projects as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The position requires a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Pharmacy and/or 1-3 years’ experience project management in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Candidates must be experienced working with budgets, various financial systems and project tracking is desirable.
Skills / Requirements:
- Ability to work independently and manage ad-hoc projects as appropriate.
- Manages multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Prioritizes and executes tasks with minimal direction or supervision. Compiles and prepares information for presentations using MS Office software.
- Handles confidential information.
- Analytical and problem solving skills – desirable
- Self-motivation and proactive work approach
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret data and make recommendation to management
- Internal: Ethics and Business Integrity, Ethical Business Unit, Medical, Market Access Pharmacovigilance, Marketing, Regulatory and other relevant departments.
- External: Opinion Leaders, Communication Agencies, Pharmaceutical and regulatory bodies
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online