Senior Installation Engineer needed at Subsea 7
Subsea 7 is a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the offshore energy industry. We provide cost-effective technical solutions to enable the delivery of complex projects in all water depths and challenging environments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Installation Engineer
Vacancy ref: 57657
Business area: Surf and Conventional
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Contract type: Staff
Languages in which you may apply: English
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
- Within the framework of our Projects, we are looking for an experienced Installation Engineer to join our Installation team within the Engineering department in Nigeria.
- The prospective candidate will be in charge, among other things, of the installation of subsea structures, anchorage, flexible tubes and umbilicals. He/she will prepare missions and then support operational people offshore.
- He/she interface will be at the heart of the project and he/she will ensure the liaison between client, suppliers, operational people and design teams.
- Leading a team of junior engineers GEDS, Level I and Level II),
- Managing all external interfaces (clients, subcontractors) and internal interfaces (otherdisciplines, installation, fabrication, purchasing),
- Supervising part of the engineering team in connection with the preparation andInstallation of products,
- Validating the production of documents and preliminary studies linked to bids and projects
- Advising adequate improvements taking into account HSEQ and Group standards,
- Actively participating in the training and the career progression of your team,
- Taking an active part in the consolidation of the installation team’s expertise,
- Suggesting innovative solutions that enable cost reduction.
- Graduate of Engineering with a minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in engineering oil-related installation projects.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Travels to constructions sites onshore and offshore during execution phases will be required.
- A good level of English language is essential.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online