Teacher Opening at SpringTree Academy
SpringTree Academy is an educational community inspired by Christian values and the belief that every child can accomplish anything with a high quality education. We seek academically talented students of diverse cultural, racial, religious, and economic backgrounds. Our school opened in 2013 at 10B Kafayat Abudulrasaq Street, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria. The school is governed by a board of directors in Lagos, Nigeria and in the United States of America.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
- Supervising all students under your care, directly and/or indirectly
- Purpose: To serve as a teacher of SpringTree Academy in developing and promoting the educational development of each student.
- Curriculum Objectives: ensure that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or classroom assigned to you are developed, implement the identified annual curriculum for the instructional, extracurricular, and athletic programs of your students.
- Establishing Formal Work Relationships: evaluate students’ progress in the instructional program by means that include the maintaining of up-to-date student data of your class.
- New Students: orient and assist new students, and provide opportunities for their input in the school program.
- Community: encourages the use of community resources, cooperates with the community in the use of school facilities, interpret the school program for the community, and maintain communication with community members.
- Services: organize, oversee, and provide support to the various services, supplies, material, and equipment provided to carry out the school program.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online