Operations Director-Expatriate needed at a Leading Beverage Company
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, one of the leading beverage companies with operations in several countries around the world, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Director-Expatriate
Job Reference: 1378
Function: Operations & Production
- To lead the manufacturing function and implement a company wide strategy to ensure that all performance KPI’s are met. To create and implement a best practice manufacturing environment that would ensure the continued improvement of the operations, by introducing systems and processes designed to provide accurate and timely reports.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the preparation of accurate operating budgets for the manufacturing department (National and Regional).
- Prepare the annual objectives of the manufacturing department in line with AOB.
- Review and evaluate actual operating results against annual established objectives for the department and the regions and take corrective action to improve unsatisfactory results.
- Develop short/medium term manufacturing plans to ensure the alignment of manufacturing capability with growth in sales volume.
- Provide advice, guidance, direction and authorization to carry out plans consistent with established policies and top management approval.
- Strengthen the organizational structure at plant level, particularly the engineering capability by building a solid pipeline for key technical positions.
- Develop programs to improve plant performance through equipment refurbishing or replacement plan.
- Establish and supervise the Maintenance Management System in the plants.
- Review and approve CAPEX and infrastructure projects for manufacturing. Manage the implementation of major CAPEX projects.
- Develop and implement a SBC Quality/Environmental Plan to ensure compliance with quality assurance programs including environmental and safety requirements.
- Build an effective team based environment and motivate employees to optimize their performance by applying PMP.
- Comply with company’s set values and standards.
- HND/B. Sc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- 15 years of technical experience, of which at least 10 years as a manufacturing/plant manager (preferably in a food/beverage company).
Special Skills & Abilities:
- Understanding of Bottling line machine technology
- Analytical Skills
- Change Management
- Communication / Listening
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Project Management
- Results and Customer Oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinker
- Team player
- Time management / organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online