Personal Assistant to the Chancellor Job at Chrisland University
Chrisland University is a vision-driven private university approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, with its take off site in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The aim of the University is to become a world class institution renown for intellectual freedom, ethical standards, research, community service & outstanding training of a new generation of leaders.
The University therefore invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the under-listed position:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Chancellor
Location: Owode, Ogun
- Candidates must possess a good honours degree in the Arts or Social Sciences with a minimum of 3 years cognate work experience.
- Must be computer literate and possess good communication skills.
Chrisland University operates a Salary Structure and Condition of Service comparable to what obtains in the Nigerian University system.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of applications, Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of credentials and other valid documents. The Curriculum Vitae must be in the following format:
- Full Name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Post Applied for
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of Origin/Local Government
- Marital Status
- Number, Names and Ages of Children
- Name, Address and Phone number of Next of Kin
- Current Postal Address
- G.S.M. Phone Number & Email address
- Permanent Home Address
- Institutions Attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- List of Publications with dates (If any)
- Working Experience (with dates)
- Present Employer: current status, Salary Scale/Step
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Relevant Referees
All Applications and Referees’ reports should be forwarded not later than the closing date above and addressed to:
Owode, Abeokuta Campus,
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.