Document Officer wanted at Denver Building Services Limited
DenverBuild is a dynamic and goal-oriented construction company built on innovation, hard work and integrity; coupled with a vision to deliver projects with emphasis on satisfying and exceeding the clients’ objectives.
We remain strongly committed to growing our market presence through innovation, high quality services, and remaining responsive to our client’s needs. Our international presence, alliances and relationships remains our key strength.
Applications are invited from experienced and motivated individuals looking to apply themselves and be part of an exciting and diverse team in the position below:
Job Title: Document Officer
- Management and updating of company records and files.
- Ensuring proper indexing of documents.
- Preparation of bid related documents as well as compiling bid documentation.
- Ensuring proper retrieval of documents as and when needed.
- Liaising with external parties to ensure documentary records are properly received and updated.
- The DO would provide support to all areas of the company.
- The role would involve the management of all correspondence and documents generated in the company’s activities.
- The management and ease of access to these documents would form the basis of this role.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc/HND.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a documentary management or an Administrative role.
- Prior experience in a documentary management role would be advantageous.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly attach a brief CV / Resume with recent passport picture to: email@example.com Subject line must state the position being applied for.