Full Stack Web Developer Job at PreDiagn
PreDiagn as an on-demand platform uses internet technology to create users’ shared access to discounted diagnostic tests/panels at on-boarded medical laboratories, thereby guaranteeing affordability and accessibility of healthcare. The core focus for PreDiagn is making diagnostic medical care, value-based, over and beyond the mere use of tests for treatment.
PreDiagn, as a startup company is a solution developed to bridge identified gaps in the diagnostic medicine space, in line with modern day consumer trends and technology use case and adoption, for better healthcare outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
- We’re looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our tech unit going forward on our poise to further enhance our digital diagnostic service platform.
- Ability to continuously think-through and refine positive user experiences.
- Further develop and promote PreDiagn projects and product.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures where necessary.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Executing separate projects simultaneously.
- Serve as a liason for internal and external development teams.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- As a full stack developer, our outlook is a developer that is either a front-end developer who is comfortable with the server-side or a back-end developer who can hold their own on the client-side.
The following competencies will be relevant to this position:
We are looking for someone who can:
- Rapidly build innovative web app, software products and applications
- Build enterprise-level products and applications that are stable, secure and scalable
- Have fun while doing all of this on aggressive schedules
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Key Attributes: You will be successful at PreDiagn if you can:
- Respond quickly to project priorities
- Multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Do what it takes to get quality products online, on time
- Work successfully in a startup environment while bringing your own voice to what we do
- Be passionate, collaborative and diligent about design, development and testing
- Excellent coding skills
- Expertise in designing and implementing a high-volume transactional system
- Expertise in server-side technologies, including PHP (Laravel) Java or C#
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Experience with MySQL, Database administration and management of a hosting environment
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Version control with GitHub
- Basic skills in Excel VBA will be added advantage
- Thrives in an agile environment and excited about cloud-based development
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
There has to be a strong fit with our culture for you to be successful. Key elements that define PreDiagn’s culture are:
- We have a positive, can do attitude
- We set a higher standard in everything we do
- We have a sense of urgency
- We are great at setting and meeting commitments
- We win or lose as a team, not as individuals
- We are fired up and love winning!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com