Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist Job at GVA Partners
Job Title: Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist
- We are seeking an Office 365 Collaboration and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) professional with 6 year plus experience to join our clients team.
- This is position requires a professional with expertise in Productivity and Collaboration tools with the ability to implement projects from planning and design, implementation and migration, to production rollout and support.
- Provide advanced support for Office 365 and SharePoint configuration and business process automation solutions.
- Office 365 and SharePoint Administration including installation and configuration of SharePoint and 3rd party solutions Assist Solution Lead in driving marketing and community awareness.
- Develop and present solution documentation.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to junior team members.
- The ideal candidate will have experience implementing various size SharePoint solutions like Portals and Collaboration, Search, Document Management, Share Point and Service Management.
- The ability to work with organizational leaders, users and other team members to drive the architected solution.
- Must be able to communicate technical and non-technical information clearly and provide efficient Collaboration and ECM solutions to problems.
- Experience installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 and SQL Server 2012, or higher and Internet Information Services (IIS) SQL Server database design and implementation experience
- Ability to be a solution consultant on small and large projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Verbal and written communication, problem solving, and team-work skills
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s (MS word Format) to: email@example.com with “Microsoft 365 collaboration Specialist” as the subject.