Software Engineers (Mobile App – Android/iOS) at Dream Mesh
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (Mobile App – Android/iOS)
- The mobile app developer is passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps.
- She/he will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Research and gather specific requirements and solutions.
- Develop efficient mobile applications to meet quality standards.
- Updating and maintaining existing/already developed apps
- Researching and proffering technical solutions to the team.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 2-3 years of software development experience
- 2-3 years of Android and/or iOS development
- Have published at least one original Android app to the Play Store or iOS app to the App Store
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with iOS frameworks
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online