Computer Analyst wanted at Kranite Nigeria Limited
Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major supplier and designer architectural hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Computer Analyst
- Consult with managers to determine the role of the IT system in an organization
- Research emerging technologies to decide if installing them can increase the organization’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare an analysis of costs and benefits so that management can decide if information systems and computing infrastructure upgrades are financially worthwhile
- Devise ways to add new functionality to existing computer systems
- Design and develop new systems by choosing and configuring hardware and software
- Oversee the installation and configuration of new systems to customize them for the organization
- Conduct testing to ensure that the systems work as expected
- Train the system’s end users and write instruction manuals
- Analytical skills: Analysts must interpret complex information from various sources and be able to decide the best way to move forward on a project. They must also be able to figure out how changes may affect the project.
- Communication skills: Analysts work as a go-between with management and the IT department and must be able to explain complex issues in a way that both will understand.
- Creativity: Because analysts are tasked with finding innovative solutions to computer problems, an ability to “think outside the box” is important.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org