Entry-level Female Admin/Account Officer Job at 478 Limited
478 Limited is your number one Online Wholesale store in Nigeria. It’s an online store where you can get virtually all you are looking for such as; Beverages, Cereals, Pasta Toiletries, Child Care, Canned Goods, Snacks, Candy and more online and have them delivered directly to you. 478 has a payment options that suits your need also available is pay-on-delivery for your convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Female Admin/Account Officer
- We are currently looking for a Female Admin/Account officer II-Ajah to be part of the team responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our administrative systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- The Female Admin/Account officer II-Ajah will perform all admin duties.if you would, then you need to apply for this job
- Running office administration
- Recruit, on-board and place new employees
- General Human Resource functions
- Manage petty cash book
- Raise invoices for customers and vendors
- Processing of suppliers invoices and payments
- Cash book entries into ERP
- Inventory entries and store keeping
- Monthly/quarterly expense reports
- Cost control
- Petty cash control
- Expense claims
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Banking transactions-payments/deposits, withdrawal etc
- Staff matters handling-ID cards, birthdays, leave approval processing
- To report to Head of Finance and Admin
Skills, Qualifications, Experience and Special Requirements
- Minimum of OND in Human Resources Management, Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or related fields
- ATS/ATSWA is added advantage
- Minimum of 1year related experience
- Must have strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet applications skill (use of e-mail for communication) is required
- Possess a solid work ethic, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment, and enjoy going above and beyond duties, doing whatever it takes to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Must be positive, and reliable, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
- Must be accurate, timely, and detail orientated with tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Must be resident in Lekki-Ajah axis
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
- Flexible and a “Get Things Done” mindset who can remain calm in stressful situations
- Resourceful and Proactive in Office and Staff needs
- The position is located at Ajah, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and application, Using the “Job Title” as the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.