Account Officer Employment at Fadac Resources
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Supports the Head of Account.
- Responsible for providing financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports.
Functions & Responsibilities
Financial reporting and Book keeping:
- Maintain a record of approved expenditure and track disbursement.
- Maintain a record of disbursed expenses.
- Support the annual budgeting and planning process and monitor budget implementation.
- Maintain monthly cashflow projections.
- Prepare relevant financial reports of Disbursement
- Ensure all expenses are appropriately approved by the LP prior to disbursement.
- Collate requests and present to Lead/associate pastor for approval.
- Ensure timely disbursement of approved expenses.
- Ensure timely and accurate recording and reporting of transactions
- Sales Accounting
- Invoice punching
- Receipts accounting
- Bank Reconciliation – Collection accounts
- Customer Accounts Reconciliation
- Sales Returns
- Inventory accounting – Branch
- Submission of Imprest cash reimbursements – monthly basis
- HND / Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years accounting/finance experience
- An audit background would be an added background
- Professional qualifications an added advantage.
- Accounting skills
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Thoroughness and Quality Focus
- Ability to think and make good decisions on ones feet
- Use of accounting software
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online