Customer Advocacy Centre Team Lead at ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX Nigeria Limited is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Advocacy Centre Team Lead
Job ID: 43
Department: Customer Experience & Advocacy
Function: Supervise all activities of the Customer Advocacy Centre
Reporting to: Head, Customer Experience & Advocacy
Travel Frequency: Minimal
Purpose of the Job
- To supervise all activities of the Customer Advocacy Centre, to plan, direct and coordinate in the areas of support, incident, change and problem management.
Expected Key Results:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Quality Assurance Monitoring
- Implement Service Standards
- Advocate for Customers
- Service Delivery Performance Measurement
- Workforce Management
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.1/Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years of varied experience in customer service with a proven record of driving customer experience improvement and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Teamwork – candidate will need to be a strong team player, who supports their colleagues and share their skills.
- Good interpersonal, work flow management and communications skills.
- Experience in similar roles within IT or Hospitality environment, preferably both.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to own problems through to resolution as well as being able to analyse statistical data.
- Ability to demonstrate a mature understanding of key business needs.
- Excellent documentation and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Good project and time management skills – Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online