i-Shop Supervisor Opening at ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX Nigeria Limited is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: i-Shop Supervisor
Job ID: 42
Department: Customer Experience & Advocacy
Function: Customer Experience & Advocacy
Reporting to: Head, Customer Experience & Advocacy
Travel Frequency: Minimal
Purpose of the Job
- The i-Shop Supervisor will manage all i-shops (company owned retail and friendship outlets) prospects and customers to maximize customer acquisition and also help with customer retention.
Expected Key Results
- Customer Advocacy
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Retention
- Process Flow and documentation
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.1/Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in business or social science related discipline.
- 5 -7 Years cognate sales, customer service experience.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online