Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, is a full service and Organisational Health Consulting Firm that focuses on the wellness factor in organisation. Due to internal expansion; we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The role of the Business Development Manager is to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals, building key customer relationships, and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Qualification: A degree in Sales/ Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 6 years’ work experience
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is a must have.
- Proven track record in Sales and New Business Development activities and achievement.
- Strong presentation/ communication skills with good understanding of business to business environment and excellent business acumen.
- English: speak, read, and write level ‘A’.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:email@example.com Using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.