Business Development Manager (Government Sector) at Contec Global Infotech
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Government Sector)
- Responsible for handling Government organizational deals and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network.
- Drive volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies especially with government agencies.
- Ability to motivate a team, provide mentorship, and understand how to grow sales staff.
- To motivate the team and agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- Influence and work collaboratively with government sectors and other parastatals.
- Ensure sales revenues at a fast moving consumer goods company or similar products.
- Any other assigned duties given by HOD.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating the “Position and Location” as the subject of the mail.