Consultant Opening at Benue State University
Benue State University, Makurdi – The Governing Council of Benue State University, Makurdi has resolved to reposition the Benue State University Consultancy Services Limited (BSU Consult) into a modern company that will yield revenue for the university.
Sequel to this, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Consultant
- The Consultant shall be engaged for a period of six months during which he/she shall be expected to reposition the Benue State University Consultancy Services Limited (BSU Consult) as a viable revenue yielding Concern.
Attributes of the Candidates
- The candidate for the post must exhibit considerable degree of Competence, Responsiveness and demonstrable integrity.
- Prospective candidates must be versed in Total Quality Management (TQM) in addition to being ICT compliant.
- Candidates must be in good health to be able to endure the rigors of the duties of the office.
- He/She should demonstrate evidence of strong Analytical, Leadership and business relationship skills in addition to being an excellent communicator.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division). Possession of a higher Degree or additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be a member of any Professional Bodies established and approved by Acts of the National Assembly and recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- While experience on a related job schedule/assignment in a recognized University or similar tertiary institutions or Public/private organization is no mandatory, such will count in favour of those who have it.
Conditions of Service
- Very attractive but negotiable
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit nine (9) copies of their Applications, along with copies of certificates and Curriculum Vitae, outlining the following below:
- Full Name
- Date & Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number of Children
- Permanent House Address
- Correspondence Address
- Educational Institutions Attended with dates and Qualifications Obtained
- Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates
- Publications (If any)
- Working Experience
- Names and Addresses of three referees, two of who must be in position to give academic and professional reference reports.
All Applications are to reach:
Benue State University,
- Applicants are advised to contact their referees to forward their Reference Reports under confidential cover direct to the Registrar, Benue State University, PMB 102119, Makurdi.
- In addition to the above, applicants should submit a short written proposed Plan of Action (not more than 2 pages), with specified Timelines, how they intend to drive the mandate of the BSU Consultancy Services Limited during the period of their engagement.