Current Job Vacancies at IROKO Partners Limited
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
- The Monitoring Assistant works closely with the Content Manager and the Head of Operations to ensure technical performance of the Iroko channels
- You will also provide information for the Distribution team: To evaluate their distribution reach and check/balance legal boundaries with related content.
Team Mission Statement:
- To be prompt identifying technical issues and escalate accordingly.
- To give accurate feedback and reporting.
- To provide the operations team with necessary support when needed.
- Monitor all on air Iroko channels and run technical checks on the integrity of the signal
- Record broadcast details using office tools as Microsoft or Google tools
- Report and capture any on air issues with the channels and escalate to the necessary parties
- Compile daily/monthly report on all channels monitored.
- Ensure all monitored channels are checked hourly for issues
- Give detailed handover to colleagues and report all issued to management
- Be available for a 24/7 shift rotation, which includes night, weekends and public holidays.
- Minimum of an OND in computing related fields. University degree preferred
- Must possess relevant technical skills- know a little about TV decoders and their mode of connection
- Problem-solving skills
- Good Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capable of working well under any form of pressure
- Good knowledge of office tools as the MS Excel, Google apps as the Sheet, the Doc, the Form etc. and ability to perform basic math functions using such tools
- Can keep up with current IT trends related to use basic office tools.
Bilingual Customer Support Agent
- IROKO+ is a video-on-demand service distributed across all French Speaking Africa, via our partner CANAL+, a pay-TV leader in the region.
- You will be working the 2-person customer service team, based in Lagos.
Customer Service Mission
- To provide excellent customer service by communicating with our customers professionally and respectfully in fluent written and spoken French.
- To pay rapt attention to details, investigating and interpreting issues, for quick resolution.
- To embody the voice of customers and to convey information clearly, confidently, and politely
Based in Lagos (Nigeria), reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Hero will be in charge of:
- Solving or escalating Subscription Issues (subscription access issues, etc.)
- Escalating any urgent product-related issues to Product Manager
- Product-debugging and quality assurance testing
- Interviewing users by phone, analysing survey results to drive a better understanding of user behavior
- Fluent in written and spoken French (mandatory)
- Fast-learning and pro-active
- Strong communication skills
- Well-organized, manages deadlines, comfortable with Excel/Word/Power Point
- Interested in tech products and entertainment industry
- BAC +3.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org