Receptionist Opening at Co-Creation Hub
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are recruiting four (4) receptionists to manage the daily operations of a vibrant hub.
- As receptionist, you will be the face of the Centre and will be responsible for making it a welcoming environment for all our guests, members and community.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the front desks on a daily basis
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the hub
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mails/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing and photocopying
- Handle all refreshments and events
- 3-5 years experience as a Receptionist, Customer Service or Front Office Representative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. telephones and printers)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Professional attitude and appearance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com