Administration Manager Job at Donmax Consulting Limited
Don max is a Performance Improvement consultancy specialising in helping its clients to develop and improve their operations. The company has been in existence for over eighteen years, with a track record that includes over 600 successful projects with several blue chip organisations in Nigeria and internationally. Many of these clients have used Rethink on multiple repeat projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Proven experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Minimum of HND in Business Administration or relative field
N125,000 – N145,000.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org