Director of Finance & Operations at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture
We work with businesses, foundations, governments and communities to build customized local and global partnerships that meet the world’s growing demand for food. Since our inception in 1985, we have designed and implemented enterprise-based, agricultural development initiatives to facilitate market access, enhance agribusiness competitiveness, increase productivity and improve access to inputs and credit across 45 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Finance & Operations
- CNFA is currently seeking a Director of Finance and Operations for the Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity.
- The Activity will address the constraints that hinder the overall agricultural business environment in Nigeria and improve the levels of agriculture-related investments. The position will be based in Nigeria.
- 8+ years of experience in the day-to-day management of financial and operations processes, including accounts payable, payroll, general ledger and financial reporting, as well as general financial administration, cash management, and budgets is required;
- 5+ years of experience working on donor-funded projects is required, USAID experience is strongly preferred;
- 2+ years of experience in managing the personnel recruitment cycle, employee handbooks, personnel files, and strengthening moral of employees is required;
- 2+ years of relevant supervisory experience is required;
- Familiarity of USAID operations rules and regulations is a plus;
- A track record of working closely and transparently with external partners including third-party vendors and consultants is required;
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the CNFA and USAID missions;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English is required;
- Familiarity with Nigeria’s agribusiness, finance, and investment sector is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online